Rebounding Exercises For Weight Loss
I have seen that most of the gyms have started rebounding classes. I was very curious to see how an hour is going to be. Fun or sweaty? The truth is, it’s fun, easy and safe no matter what age you have. What attracted me the most is that I saw how everyone is having fun at this time.
The new weight loss technique is full of energy. For rebounding exercises for weight loss, you need a miniature trampoline. It’s the ideal new sport for people who want to lose weight.
What Is Rebound?
This is the latest method of weight loss exercises made at the mini trampoline. It is said to be a revolutionary weight-loss method that burns up to 600 calories in a single session.
Most easily – jump on a mini trampoline. Unlike the classic jump on the trampoline, where the stakes are to jump up to make all kinds of tricks, the rebound idea is to make a series of short and controlled moves.
I have to say that you can do rebounding exercises at home. You buy a mini-trampoline, put on an exercise DVD and start jumping. When you already know the moves you can even stand in front of the TV and do the workout at the same time. I think it is one of the most suitable workouts for home if you have space and you do not disturb anyone with your hopping.
NOTE: The rebound exercised should not be used by pregnant women and persons who have problems on the spine.
Benefits of Rebound Exercises
Rebound has a zero impact on the joints and a very strong impact on the health of both teenagers and the elderly.
1. According to NASA, the rebound is 68% more efficient than jogging.
2. Improves the digestion and elimination of cellular toxins.
3. Accelerates metabolism.
4. Increases oxygen intake and detoxification through the lungs, skin, and lymph.
5. Has an analgesic effect on the body, eliminating the neck, back pain by improving the circulation of blood and oxygen.
6. Reduces blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol by improving oxygenation and dilation of blood vessels.
7. Has a stabilizing effect on the nervous system, thus reducing stress. Rebound exercises increase endorphin levels, thus relaxing deeply.
8. Improves your sports capabilities for other activities such as golf, tennis, ski, climbing, and kickboxing, without trauma to the joints.
9. It is a “no-impact” aerobic form that helps people with disabilities, arthritis, the elderly and low mobility.
10. It is the ideal form of movement for pregnant women as well.
11. It is a good method for bringing young people into the world of fitness by teaching them coordination and balance.
12. It is intended for all persons, regardless of the time they have and the funds they have. It can be practiced at home, even when you are on your vacation. It helps improve brain balance between the two hemispheres.
13. It has positive implications for improving the mind/body connection, especially for children with a sense of rhythm, coordination and low balance.
14. The father of modern aerobic exercise, Dr. Kenneth Cooper, found that alternating aerobic exercises with weight sessions helped to increase strength.
15. You work your abdomen much more efficiently than simple ground exercises.
16. Your workout stimulates the edges and strengthens your body muscles.
17. Also, the jumps strengthen your body, heart, and lungs, activate your metabolism and give you a state of energy.
18. By regular daily jumping, you reduce your calorie counts and lose weight with ease. You stay in shape and shape your body to a beautiful figure.
19. Just 20 minutes of exercise is the equivalent of 60 minutes of aerobic exercise.
20. Jumping helps you improve your breathing, stimulate your digestive process and relieve muscle or back pain.
21. Exercises help you get rid of constipation.
22. The special movement on the trampoline helps you oxygenate your brain, purify your body, have more energy and vitality.
23. Jumpers contracted and relaxed your muscles and joints, helping you to get rid of tension accumulated in the body.
24. Rhythm or speed changes during exercises allow your body to adapt and strengthen, in this respect we refer to the joints and the muscular system.
25. By keeping your balance on the trampoline mattress, your abdominal muscles are moved, and they are stimulated and strengthened. By jumping on the trampoline, the muscles are flexed and not tensed and thus more and more developed.
26. Also, through daily exercises, you train the muscles of your legs, buttocks, and thighs will be toned.
27. By swinging your arms during the jump, you can also strengthen your muscles.
28. Such exercises help to increase body resistance. They also have a beneficial role in your lymphatic system and reduce excess fluid in tissues.
Have I mentioned that is FUN?
Exercises To Do At Home
You can do simple exercises or in combination with weights and dumbbells. You can add weight to your ankles, or just as well you can hold small dumbbells in your hands to increase the strength and efficiency of your workout.
Make a jump on the trampoline holding your right legs.
Try to jump sideways on one leg and the other, changing the alternate weight from one foot to the other.
Jump forward and back, when on your right foot when you turn left, changing them alternately.
Perform a jump with legs held straight and a little off and crossed hands on the chest.
Jump forward and then back, alternately, when on your right foot when the left.
Perform a jump on the trampoline raising your knees as high as possible. Make quicker jumps then slow down the pace.
How To Choose One For Home
You should always check for the best relationship between price and quality. Cheap models can be rigid and do not provide adequate support and mobility. What you need to look for a trampoline: check for a 6 feet (those with four can bedevil), solid springs, folding legs, and a non-slip mattress so you can make more demanding manoeuvres.
Rebounding For Kids
Everyone knows that exercise helps the children to be healthy, to develop nicely and to be in shape. Only 2-3 hours of exercise on the trampoline per week are enough for a child to move effectively, have energy, good mood, a joy to play and appetite. Children should always be supervised to prevent injuries and encouraged them to play and have fun.
Jumps have a beneficial effect on the joints of the children, strengthen their muscles, improve their lymphatic system and blood circulation. When playing music, their favorite songs helps them exercise with more pleasure, have fun and improve their rhythm during the movements.
Jumps are made on both legs, or alternately when one on the other, they are made slowly and at a steady height at the beginning until the child gains confidence and manages easier and better to maintain balance on the trampoline mattress.
Kids can make jumping with their feet slightly out and their hands raised above their heads.
Jumps can be made when on one leg when the other, by changing them alternately to the side, to the left and right, or to the front and back.
Rebound exercises are fun and can be done by kids and elderly as well. Many benefits are doing the exercises and let’s not forget: you will lose weight.
Rebounding removes water from the body, so get rid of water retention, do not force the joints, do not cause back pain and it is the cool and new sport for the slimming of the moment.
Would you try rebounding? I would love to hear your thoughts.